Saturday, November 20, 2010

Through the Looking Glass

On more than one way to get around Microsoft cutting me off Word - I hate that the bloody progamme won't load on this old Tosh anymore when I just feel like writing a line or two, you know? It keeps asking for that bloody key code or whatever they call it and won't let me even edit stuff I've already written - yeah, so - I forgot - the last time I worked for Sun Life and was bored out of my gourd, I figured out how to get into one of my blogs and then could write away to my heart's content and then just take it off there when I got home so here I am again - nyah,nyah nyah..oh man, I do miss having a workable mouse over here. I'm too tired for this also. Tomorrow maybe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share your thoughts? A word or two? All or any, welcome ...