As part of the Sisterhood Bloggers Award, I am to list seven things about myself:
- I probably have more blogs up and running than I should admit to (at last count, somewhere around ten).
- Writing has been a mainstay in my life for as long as I can remember.
- Not many people know this but I placed third in the Romance Writers of Edmonton contest a few years ago.
- Arthritis has been (so far) the worst part of getting older; it mostly bothers me because I haven't got much of a grip left and I like to shoot (at targets).
- If I was independently wealthy - I'd pay off family debt, give a large whack to charity and spend the rest of the time travelling the world (and probably still writing).
- Lately I find myself obsessed by certain computer games - only against myself - but still - I am surprised.
- If I couldn't write, read and be with family (Lord, I sound boring) - I don't know what I'd do. I find myself wondering about receiving this award as I write these seven things. I can't seem to think of much of interest to say. However, "interesting" wasn't one of the prerequisites ... so, I'm still going with honoured and grateful to Pearl and Hannah,